What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Types of cookies we use:
- Persistent cookies stored by the web browser and remain valid for a set period of time, as specified in the cookie (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). The cookie is activated every time the user visits the website on the same device that created the cookie.
- Session cookies which are temporary files and enable website operators to link the actions of a user during that visit. A session cookie is activated when a user opens a browser window and deactivated when the browser window is closed, subsequently all session cookies are deleted.
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website and to enable the use of the some of the features on our website;
- to improve the website’s usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
- to personalise content on our website for you.
Third Party Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, please note that disabling cookies may result in some parts of our website not functioning properly.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. Links with details on how to clear, enable and manage cookies to the most common browsers are below
Changes to our Cookies Policy:
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. We will notify you of any changes to our Cookies Policy by posting the new policy on our website.