Information about us
This site is operated by Sumer Group Holdings Limited (“we”, “our” and “us”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 14256975 with its registered office at The Beehive Building, Beehive Ring Road, Crawley, Gatwick, RH6 0PA. Sumer is the brand name under which firms which are members of and/or are connected to Sumer Group Holdings Limited operate and provide professional services. Each firm in the Sumer network is a separate legal entity. Sumer Group Holdings Limited does not provide audit, accountancy or other services to clients directly. The member firms can use the resources and/or services of other member firms. Sumer Group Holdings Limited is not an agent of any member firm and is not liable for any member firms. Each member firm is liable only for its own acts or omissions and not those of Sumer Group Holdings Limited and/or any other member firm.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Changes to the terms
Use of material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our written permission.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
All information provided in this website has been prepared for general information and illustration purposes and does not establish, in any form, a business or professional services relationship with us or any of our group companies. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the material on the Site.
The Site and any content on the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
If you are business user, to the maximum extent permitted by law we hereby expressly exclude:
- all implied conditions, warranties, representations and/or other terms which might otherwise apply to the Site or any material on it;
- any liability for any loss or damage (whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) incurred by you in connection with your use or inability to use the Site, your reliance on the results of your use of the Site or any websites linked to the Site and any materials posted on it;
- In particular (but without limitation), we will not be liable for any:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill and/or reputation;
- wasted time and/or business interruption; and
- any other indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
If you are a consumer user:
- please note that we only provide the Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity;
- if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us; and
- we are not responsible for any loss or liability suffered by you where that loss was unforeseeable.
If you are a consumer or a business user, we do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information and processing personal information
Viruses & Hacking
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.